DYNAMO

2 Mar 2016

The abandoned boy rescued by a Danish woman has been totally rehabilitated

 
Back in January, Anja Ringgren Lovén, the founder of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State-based NGO, African Children’s Aid Education and Development Foundation ( ACAEDF), rescued the little malnourished boy who had been abandoned by his people for being a “witch.”

 
Lovén, who is now spending her 4th year in Nigeria, saving children from the worst cases of abuse and taking care of kids abandoned by their own very families for being witches, picked him up, later adopted him and named him Hope. She checked him in into a hospital and yesterday, he was declared fully fit and discharged.

 

An elated Lovén later took to her Facebook page to say: “Finally finally finally !!!! Today Hope was discharged from the hospital !! The children have been so excited all day! My son David Jr. and I are now back in Denmark because tomorrow I will start my tour around the country.
 

And oh how I wish I was there today. Looking at these pictures of the children playing with Hope makes me totally speechless. Our dream came true! Can you imagine! This is what humanity is all about! Children see magic because they look for it and now Hope has finally found his magic. DINNødhjælp/ACAEDF Childrens Home – where there is love, there is life”

 
 

2 comments: