DYNAMO

27 Feb 2016

I went into kidnapping when the pressure to pay my girlfriend’s bride price was too much – Suspect

 
A lotto operator who dropped out of during his final year while studying Mechanical Engineering at Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Imo State, Uzordima Chukwudi, 29, was arrested alongside Joseph Chiaotu, aka Ejima, 21, Anozie Chinonso, 25 and prison official, Chukwuma Agim, 27, in connection with the kidnap of a
woman in Imo State.

Chukwudi said: “What led me into kidnapping was unfortunate. My girlfriend is pregnant and I have been under pressure to pay her bride price but I had no money. She told me that since she became pregnant her mother had been ostracised by her fellow women in their village. The pressure was too much that I needed to look for money by all means.”…. Nigeria needs more men like me. I shld b celebrated n nt arrested. But then, ds is 9ja…..

No comments:

Post a Comment