DYNAMO

27 Jan 2016

''Love of my life,my rock..''-RMD celebrates wife Jumobi as she turns a year older

 

Veteran actor cum politician ,Richard Mofe Damijo took to instagram to celebrate his wife Jumobi who turned 44 today ..He wrote
 Love of my life. My Quarterback. My Rock. My wife. I am everything I am cos u love me. Warts'n All. Ur d one God gave me to love me as I am. 16 years later see where we are. See how I am. U make it all look beautiful. Mother of my children....
My Adumaradan. I know u'll rather I don't bring u out here but I will love them to know the OTHER source of my strength and pride. Thank u baby for keeping my feet on d ground and making it real. Ur my HERO. I love u. Happy birthday my ABK.
Jumobi, a journalist got married to the actor in 2000 after the death of his first wife ,renowned journalist ,Ellen Ezekiel in 1996.


No comments:

Post a Comment