DYNAMO

14 Jun 2015

Hot A*s Mess-Dencia slams US Blogger Necole Bitchie..

Last Month,after Dencia Billboard Awards appearance,US site Necole Bitchie called Dencia a  horrible Nicki Minaj imitation..Dencia then called out the blogger Necole on instagram,telling her  that was wrong considering the fact they had met once. Necole threw shade once again,claiming they had never met.
Now,Necole attended an event yesterday,she rocked what appears to be an Ankara skirt and not one to forget,Dencia slammed herappearance..
 @iamdencia: why did someone send me this post of @justnecole looking a hot Ass mess .. a few weeks ago this same person who was talking shit about me & trying to throw shade about my skin tone but she busy filtering her pictures to look lighter..Atleast I don't have to fake it with filters keep it �� .. They say u don't throw stones from a glass house & I am dying over here as people make fun of her Ass...#IAmNeverPettyButSheTriedIt #StopMakingAnkaraLookBad wearing 99cents a yard Ankara .it's fun hiding behind computers to talk shit & I just never said anything about her cuz I I am not petty but she tried it.. At the end of the day I'm a CEO and you're just a blogger, fall back with that knockOff 99cents a Yard Ankara ! #HappySaturdayMitches FYI she is the one on the far left with a blue necklace. #NecoleBitchie #ICanSmellThatNastyWeaveThruMyPhone ..unless tytryone or luxury law styles u,don't come 4 me...."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment