DYNAMO

24 Jan 2015

Having my b**bs kissed, caresses on set is minor to me - Popular Actress Reveals




Adediwura Adeseghais popular in Yoruba sector of Nollywood. She’s a graduate of English from Lagos State University and has been acting since 2008. She started acting pretty early.
Her friends and fans call her the Blackgold.
Read the  Interview she had with vanguard
What is your definition of a s*xy woman?
A s*xy woman is someone that is clean. Your outlook, appearance and character contribute to what makes you s*xy.
For some men, they look at curves and the physical appearance, while others look at the heart. It depends on what you want to look at.
How about the comments you get on social media?
I have not gotten any awful comment so far. Recently, I posted a picture on Instagram. I was wearing an outfit revealing my cleavage and I captioned it: “Your opinions not needed”. If I didn’t want people to see it, I wouldn’t have posted it. I wouldn’t even wear the outfit in the first place.
Would you say being endowed has given you an edge in the industry?
Everything still boils down to what you can do, the way you interpret your scripts. We don’t use bo*bs to interpret scripts.
Would you allow someone to touch your bo*bs in a movie?
It is acting. If it has to do with touching my bo*bs it is acting as long as he doesn’t bring them out to suck. It depends on the message you are trying to pass across. There is no point saying it isn’t in our culture and using religious sentiments to give explanations. Why are you an actor in the first place if you couldn’t portray the true picture of something?
What is the limit for you?
Someone cannot have s*x with me live on set. That is the highest point of it all. Kissing and caressing my bo*bs are still minor to me.

I read somewhere that men are attracted to your bo*bs?
Well, that is an old story.
How true is it?
I wouldn’t deny anything you people write because you use headlines you like to sell your papers. For me, I just laugh at whatever is written about me. It is news; you give them what they want to hear or read. I don’t see any reason for me to dispute anything. Everybody has their own selling point that they flaunt. I have a colleague who is known for her huge hips and she calls herself “Hips Don’t Lie”. Whenever she takes pictures she flaunts her hips saying “Hips Don’t Lie”.
Do you see your bo*bs as a selling point?
I see them as a selling point and I don’t think there is anything wrong in flaunting them

How has it helped you in getting roles?
It depends on the kind of role you are being told to play. For instance, there was a particular film I was supposed to star in that involved all the ladies in the Yoruba movie industry who have big bo*bs. I couldn’t act in it because I was on another location.

Do you consider yourself as one of the most endowed actresses?
I will put myself in category C or may be category B. I have people who are in the category A like Ronke Oshodi Oke and Foluke daramola.

1 comment: