DYNAMO

21 Oct 2014

TAARABT TELLS QPR BOSS REDKNAPP: AT AC MILAN I KEPT KAKA, ROBINHO OUT OF TEAM

Adel Taarabt is confident his relationship with QPR fans remains rock solid.
The midfielder has accused Harry Redknapp of trying to create a rift after the QPR manager's rant on Sunday.
"When I was playing at Milan, sometimes Kaka or Robinho weren’t getting in the team. Then I come to QPR, and that’s not to disrespect my team-mates because I have a good relationship with them, but I was surprised I was not in the squad," he told the Daily Mail.

"When I came back from Milan, the QPR kitman said 'you are no more No 10'. I never wanted to be No 10 but the fans asked the chairman for Adel to be 10 not 7 because of the legend Stan Bowles - they wanted me to have the 10 shirt.
"They said they had never seen an exciting player like this for 20 or 25 years, so I said to Tony Fernandes I will take it. Then this summer I was told I would be 27 so I said 'OK, no problem'. I said nothing.

"I just think that obviously at QPR the fans love me, I love QPR and I love the fans. They are my club. You can’t break the relationship with me and the fans. He wants to get the fans against me."

No comments:

Post a Comment