DYNAMO

11 Jan 2014

Afrocandy puts Nigerian marketers on blast over her movie


Why are Nigerian Marketers too Greedy? Guys pls Do not Buy the Movie Destructive Instinct if the price is more than #300 cos I did not discuss that with the marketers they just wanna rip where they did not sow and it's not fare. How can they be selling my Movie for #500, #700, #1000 that's crazy. I made sure it would be cheap and available for all my Fans in Nigeria to be able to afford it so why the hike in price?

Out of Greed they Cut my Movie in Half, put ads I didn't authorize with intent to release the other half as part 3 & 4 because the demand for the Movie is too high, according to some Marketers, 'Destructive Instinct is the Fastest Hottest selling Market now' you can see the reason for the Hike in Price. Anyway, I have instructed them to put out the rest of the Movie intact at once as 'UNCENSORED' so the action is just beginning my pep..go out there grab your copy

No comments:

Post a Comment