DYNAMO

9 Nov 2013

Kemi Adetiba, Yvonne Okoro cry out loud as they lose their "most precious" pet


Media personality, Kemi Adetiba and Ghanian actress Yvonne Okoro have just lost their best pals - their dogs - here I can imagine that expression of "how is this news" on your face right now.....I just thought to share it cos it reminds me of when I lost Renny - my dog - years ago, I think I was 6 or 7 when she died.
I really can't remember how it happened but I know quite well that she bled to death and I cried for days; it wasn't just me, my siblings were practically inconsolable that period cos we were so used to the dog - she was our best friend. She would follow us to school, run round the street with us, wag her tail in excitement when she sees us...blah blah.

Anyways, Kemi Adetiba lost hers yesterday and she is still in a mourning state, she posted the photo of the dog with the caption "R.I.P my darling. My loves you very much and knows you tried to hold out for her. I'm crushed but know your not in pain anymore. That gives me peace and ables me to let you go. You were the sweetest, dog I have ever known. You would give up food for a cuddle... And you liked food Ehn?? I am CRUSHED. CRUSHED. But I know you and your lovely heart are in doggy heaven. Please forgive me for not being there to see you go."
 
And so did Yvonne Nelson with the caption "My luv, u were Mre than jst a dog...my beautiful beautiful dog..jst a wk afta u delivered 3pups..so proud of u...RIP LALA will always luv u if there's a doggy heaven am sure u r there making evry dog laff,ur energy ws infectious..will miss ur bark n u..God said He created everything in hs image u my dear dog were created to bring joy to me n my fam even if it didnt last I will forever LOVE U. RIP LALA"

No comments:

Post a Comment