DYNAMO

17 Oct 2013

May D opens up on his N150 million Magodo duplex


Music star, Awodunmila Akinmayokun Olusegun, better known as Mr. May D, has for the first time opened up on the controversy trailing his acquisition of a building in Magodo GRA, Phase 2, Lagos.

You’ll recall our story of a few weeks back about the star buying N150m mansion in Magodo GRA and the controversy that trailed it. Many said he is not doing well enough to dole out that much on a property.


Some other said the property value was inflated and so on. Now for the first time, he responds to to the claim- ‘At least, I have a house’

Lately, May D has been living large, so to speak. How does it feel to be up there at the moment?

Like I always say, I thank God for His divine grace and mercies. It is not that I want to be a pastor. It feels great and fulfilling that one is climbing up the ladder of stardom. That’s how I feel right now.

Many are still talking about your Magodo GRA Phase 2 edifice. How long did it take you to acquire this structure?

I got here a year ago.

You got it and later developed it to your taste?

I don’t want to talk about this right now because it is my personal business. I just moved in here and made it to my taste.

There was this controversy in the social media. Some said the building is not worth N150 million, while your friends and fans insist it’s over the amount, considering what you’ve put in so far?

People can say whatever they want to say, do whatever they want to do, the most important thing is I have a house.

Has this always been your dream house?

We have to start from somewhere. And I believe we have started.

Read full interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment