DYNAMO

13 Aug 2013

exclusive football transfer news




Ajax midfielder Christian Eriksen has been contacted by English side Tottenham Hotspur within last 48 hours. He was quoted saying 

‘I will only go where my heart wants to go. I am patiently waiting what will happen in the next few weeks. But I have said before I only want to go to a club where I feel I can play at my best and which suits my style.’ 

We understand his asking price is around 10m.


Mascherano targeted by Arsenal
We understand Arsenal have in last 48 hours made enquires on Javier Mascherano. The enquires at early stage but we believe the player is willing to move back to England to gain more first team football.


Hamburg midfielder Tomas Rincon is ‘keeping cool’ after being linked with Hull City, but his club would be prepared to listen to any offers. Hull manager Steve Bruce is in the market for midfield reinforcements and has also been linked with Evian duo Eric Tie Bi and Mohammed Rabiu, along with Tottenham Hotspur pair Tom Huddlestoneand Jake Livermore.


According to reports in Holland, an unnamed English club are looking to sign Nigerian striker Uche Nwofor from VVV Venlo. Nwofor has been likened to Christian Benteke, and has previously been linked with ArsenalNewcastle and Tottenham. If he does join a Premier League club, he is unlikely to secure a work permit, so reports claim he will be sent on loan to Roda JC Kerkrade.

Lucas Piazon is confident he has made the right decision in joining Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem on loan, where he will play alongside fellow Chelsea youngsters Patrick van Aanholt, Gael Kakuta and Cristian Cuevas. The Brazilian said: "Vitesse is the right club for me to join. I hope to play a lot here. The Dutch Eredivisie is a league where I can show what I am capable of."

Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido is adamant that Geoffrey Kondogbia is not for sale after completing the signing of Uruguay Under 20 international Sebastian Cristoforo. Premier League heavyweights ArsenalChelseaManchester City andManchester United are all reported to have shown an interest in Kondogbia, along with Real Madrid.



No comments:

Post a Comment