DYNAMO

1 Jul 2013

four Dead Bodies Of UNILAG Students Found At Airport Road

                     



This is the picture of Funmi a.k.a Miss Green (QS, 200 L)

With tears rolling down my cheeks as I type this news, I received an information few hours ago about the dead bodies of UNILAG students found at the later hours of yesterday 30th of June 2013 at Airport road, Ikeja area of Lagos State.

One of the dead bodies found, happens to be Funmi, a 200 level first class student with GPA of 4.71, in department of Quantity surveying (QS) in my faculty (Faculty of Environmental Sciences) .

Others involved in the unfortunate incident are: Eniola Abiodun - Mass Comm, 400L , Temi - Bus Admn, 200L and a guy that drove the car, all reported dead.

Also involved in the Accident was Iyabo, whose surprise engagement party they were all coming from. She is in comma as I was told by a very close friend.

The guy is Iyabo's fiancee's brother.

I will update as soon as I get the latest about this ugly incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment