DYNAMO

6 Jan 2016

If moms can do it, I can – man spotted backing his child publicly, declares


                        20160106-205228.jpg

Usually it’s women that are known for backing their children in public, so Sandani Muremela, 26, from Makhado in Limpopo, South Africa, caused a stir when he did the same thing with his 3-year-old daughter, Funzani, at a

shop.

Many laughed at him. Some even said the girl’s mum had cast a love spell on him. While speaking with Daily Sun, Sandani said: “To make grocery shopping easier I bought a towel to carry Funzani on my back. Women do it all the time, so why shouldn’t I?”

Sandani, who works as a safety officer at a mine, said he couldn’t believe it when other men laughed at him and said the child’s mum had given him korobela. He said: “I asked one guy why he was laughing but he looked away and didn’t respond. He probably thought I was a madman.”

Sandani said he takes good care of his daughter because he was raised by a single mum after his father left when he was only a year old. He said: “I don’t want my child not to know the love of a father. It’s not a good thing at all. I love my daughter and will do everything to protect her.”

Funzani’s mum, Lebohang Mashego, 26, said “Sandani is a good father and she knew she could depend on him. I’m proud of him. I’m glad he’s not ashamed to carry our daughter like that, and I didn’t give him korobela.”…… he even washes my undies whenever I’m tired. Bt nt everything o

No comments:

Post a Comment