DYNAMO

17 May 2014

Bash Ali's hope of bringing $500M to Nigeria fading.


Bash Ali has come out to show how displeased he is with the sudden fade in his 7 years dream.

Cruiserweight boxer Bash Ali for 7 years has struggled to enter his name in the Guinness Book.
 Bash Ali(58years old) will face Rick Camlin(32years old) in the fight.
It would be recalled that NSC Chairman, Bolaji Abdullahi inaugurated a 14-man committee, tasked to ensuring the successful project of staging the fight within the first quarter of 2014 which was backed by the Presidency but on the 6th of May when a little drama happened at NEXIM bank Abuja then we knew how empty those promises were.

On that day at the headquarters of
the Nigerian Export-Import(NEXIM) Bank Bash Ali and his supporters barricaded the bank.
Ali paralysed business activities of the bank for almost five hours.

He was protesting the failure of the bank to provide N150m to facilitate the hosting of his world Guinness book of record fight project.

He alleged that since the bank is part of the corporate organisation among the LOC, it ought to have made the fund available for the fight. He said, that “Orya( the bank manager) who was and still a member of
LOC set up by President Goodluck Jonathan has refused to do what he is supposed to do four months into the inauguration .

But Orya said the bank cannot give N150m which Bash Ali was requesting noting that the bank was not set up to provide funding for sporting activities. Who is the liar?
Yesterday Bash Ali however said even though he his broke the fight will still hold.

In an interview he said his indebtedness to companies and individuals could stop him from achieving his goal.
“I’m staying at Young Shall Grow Lodge and as I am talking to you now I owe almost half a million naira.
“I’m supposed to be staying at Transcorp (Hilton) not Young Shall Grow Lodge; I am supposed to live large because I am going to bring nothing less than $500 million to Nigeria. “I’m going to bring growth and development; I’m going to create jobs and wealth and I’m in Young Shall Grow and I’m owing N500,000.

“I have members of this group that I pay every month; nobody knows how I do that and I still manage to keep my pride but inside I’m nothing; I’m broke.

“I turned down 11million Euro; I said I will not go to Germany, this fight must hold in Nigeria. That is how much a patriot I am.

“So, when somebody comes and says `Bash Ali wait`, they can afford to tell me wait because they have money; they can tell me to wait because they have food to eat. “I’m broke, I have nothing.“
The fight also comes with competitions in 3 categories:  Music and comedy, fashion designing and Beauty Pageant. The prizes to be won:

MUSIC AND COMEDY CATEGORY:
The first 30winners will get a record contract (production, promotion
and marketing worldwide).
Out of the 30, the first 3winners will get a financial reward. The
show will be shown in 137countries.
1st price- N2.5million
2nd price-N1.5million
3rd price-N1million

FASHION DESIGNER CATEGORY:
The first 3winners will get a financial reward, promotion and the show
will be shown in 137countries and Industrial machine to be won
1st price-N2.5million
2nd price-N1.5million
3rd price-N1million

BEAUTY PAGEANT:
The first 3winner get a reward and visit to USA and DUBAI.
1st price (Miss IBU in Nigeria): 2weeks holiday in USA with the World
Champion (Bash Ali, OON) and N1.5million for shopping in AMERICA and a
brand new CAR.
2nd price: 1week to DUBAI with N1.5million for shopping.
3rd price: 1week in TRANSCORP HILTON ABUJA and N1million for shopping.
For more info visit: bashallientertainment.org/prizes/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment